Youtube on your WordPress BlogBy Her Media
The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certification is designed to verify your in-depth knowledge in the specific area. To obtain this certification you need to obtain all its related exams including some most important mcts 70-528, Microsoft mcts 70-562 and mcts 70-536 certification exam. Cisco certified network professional validates your abilities to plan, install, configure and troubleshoot converged local and wide area network. The most important CCNP exams include the ccnp 642-825 and ccnp 642-901 exam.
There are two things I am looking for in a WordPress plugin to help me integrate YouTube videos onto the Her Media Social Media and Blogging Blog. (I am beginning to think that my blog’s descriptive title is a tongue twister.)
1.) A player that displays YouTube video easily into any WordPress side bar using a widget AND to any WordPress post or page.
2.) A way to randomly present any of my favourite YouTube video resources to share with readers. So you aren’t seeing the same ‘features’ video each time you stop by.
The YouTube WordPress Plugin I am sharing with you today is Smart YouTube. It’s genius.
A few features I REALLY like:
- Being able to create borders and the players appearance to match your blog
- Ability to stream a playlist from YouTube
- Being able to size the player to fit sidebars
- Being able to display High Def Video
Smart YouTube lists their WordPress plugin’s features as;
- “Embed YouTube videos with ease
- Embed YouTube playlists
- Supports latest high quality video protocols (360p and HD quality 720p)
- Allows full YouTube customization (colors, border, full screen…)
- Supports video deep linking (starting at desired point with &start=time parameter, use &start=num parameter)
- Works on iPod and iPhone
- Provides a sidebar widget for videos as well
- Produces xHTML valid code
- Very fast and light, no extra scripts needed”
Here is my First Youtube PlayList using the Smart YouTube plugin for WordPress: